16 October 2023
The process to be followed is outlined below:
PCIC energy Middle East and PCIC energy Europe conferences are organised by PCIC Europe.
The conference registration can only be performed online through the connection of this website. If you meet any difficulty you can contact our Registration Centre.
Registration includes: access to the conferences and break-out sessions, lunches and coffee breaks organized according to the final technical program.
- The following credit cards may be used for payment: MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- Payment can only be made by credit cards, no payment possible by bank transfer.
- No check nor cash are accepted as there is no desk registration.
- All registration fees for the conference are in Euros for PCIC energy Europe conferences and in US dollars for PCIC energy Middle East conferences.
- Travel and accommodation expenses are the full responsibility of the attendees.
- Registrations are not complete until payment has been received. The prevailing fee at the time of payment will apply.
Physical attendance fees for the 2024 Rotterdam Conference:
|Early-bird registration until 29th February 2024|
From the 1st March 2024 until the 15th May 2024
From the 16th May 2024 until the conference
1. Depending on the evolution of the health context, the organization reserves the right to put in place a specific health protocol in order to participate in the conference. This information may change and be updated.
2. Please note authors cannot present their papers remotely.
3. It is the responsibility of the participant to carry out all the necessary steps to obtain a visa, if needed, to travel to Netherlands.
Changes and Cancellation:
- All requests for registration changes, additions, deletions, or cancellations must be made either by email from the on-line registration website or direct to our Registration Centre. Changes, additions, and deletions will be accommodated whenever possible.
- Cancellation received on or before 121 calendar days (included) befire the 1st day of the conference, will receive a full refund less a €50 service fee.
- Cancellations received between 120 calendar days (included) before the 1st day of the conference and 61 calendar days (included) before the 1st day of the conference, will receive a 50% refund less a €50 service fee.
- Cancellation received less than 60 calendar days before the 1st day of the conference will not receive a refund.
- Refunds will be applied to original method of payment.
- In the case of force majeure situation, such as riot, disease, weather, or any other reason that could prevent to run the conference in normal conditions, the PCIC Europe Committee may be exposed to the cancel the conference. In case of conference cancellation at the initiative of PCIC Europe due to force majeure event, the above cancellation conditions shall apply.
- In the case you would need to book a hotel room, the booking is made SEPARATELY FROM registering for the conference.
- PCIC does not take any responsibility for the hotel rooms booking while pre-reservations have been made for Conference attendees.
- Alternately, the hotel will accept phone reservations. Be sure to quote the PCIC Conference to obtain the correct rate.
- In no case PCIC is to be responsible for the hotel booking for room reservations and all charges and services provided by the hotel to the conference attendees