2024 Annual Conferences Calendar
20th PCIC energy Europe Conference – 4-6 June 2024 – Rotterdam, Netherlands
9th PCIC energy Middle East Conference – November 2024 – Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / In collaboration with IEEE IAS Saudi Arabia Section
Abstract submission is open on www.pcic-library.com
Closing date: September 30th, 2023
Please note, presenters shall attend physically the conference in Rotterdam and Al Khobar.
Welcome to PCIC energy Europe
PCIC energy invites you to actively contribute to the exciting programme of our forthcoming European knowledge sharing event in 2024.
So why submit an abstract?
PCIC energy Europe is the annual event to exchange your experience with key global players in the electrical and automation technology. PCIC energy Europe brings together a diverse and multinational audience of end-users, consultants, engineering companies and equipment suppliers. It’s a great opportunity to engage and network with your fellow professionals and raise both your personal and organisations profile. This makes PCIC energy Europe the must-attend annual event for authors and delegates, so why not contribute?
Successful authors will:
- Present their paper or technical tutorial at their selected conference.
- Have their paper or tutorial promoted on our social media channels in run up to conference, gaining visibility for authors and supporting organisation.
- Have their paper or tutorial published with the official conference proceedings.
- Have their paper or tutorial published on our e-library and our website.
Our main themes for 2024:
Our focus continues to be energy transition to net zero and its challenges for existing facilities and for new developments. How do we execute projects and run assets in a digital world where information quantities are ever-increasing but cybersecurity threats are ever-present? How do we get energy efficiency and transition towards net-zero in a world where resources (materials and people) are increasingly constrained.
Specific conference themes are:
- Decarbonisation – electrification, energy storage, hydrogen and integration of renewables
- Energy efficiency and life cycle management
- Digital projects and assets
You are invited to submit an abstract embodying these conference themes and aligned to our strategic topics.
Topic 1: Equipment, Systems and Components
Topic 2: Asset Integrity and availability
Topic 3: Good Design Practice
Topic 4: Personal Safety
Please note that:
- If the subject of an abstract is expected to require more elaboration or is similar to other abstracts for the same conference, the authors might be asked to cooperate and submit a tutorial instead of a paper. Tutorials are not included in the Conference Record but are promoted on the website
- Authors wishing to submit the same abstract for more than one conference are required to submit one for each conference.
- Our main themes should not prevent you from submitting abstracts relevant to our strategic topics
How to submit an abstract
- Go to http://www.pcic-library.com/
- Then use your login and password if you have already created your author account on this platform OR create your personal account by clicking on NEW USER? ASK FOR IDENTIFICATION CODES
- Then complete your abstract, after having chosen strategic topics, sub-strategic topics, etc.
- Follow the simple instructions to complete your submission
Instructions and deadlines
We invite you to read carefully all the instructions and tips you will find on Instructions and deadline to contribute