During the 2017 PCIC Europe Conference held in Vienna, attendees were asked to rate each paper presentation.
The papers below received the best rating. By clicking on the paper information below, you can view and download each of the papers
- EUR17_69 – The Considerations and Benefits of Ethernet Based Low Voltage Motor Control – Dave Holcroft (Siemens)
- EUR17_65 – Tutorial – Industrie 4.0 Architecture Update in Respect with International Standards – D. Wegener, JC Guilhem (ZVEI, PCIC)
- EUR17_63 – Cyber Security in Energy Automation with IEC 62443 – Dirk Kroeselberg (Siemens)
- EUR17_36 – Measuring Partial Discharge on Operating HV Motors Fed by Variable Speed Drives – Greg Stone (Iris)
- EUR17_43 –Corporate Wide Power Factor Correction: Economic and Technical Assessment – Rakan El-Mahayni (Saudi Aramco)
- EUR17_54 – Implementation of Partial Discharge Measurements Follow-up on E-Motors – Cécile Gaudeaux (Air Liquide)